Local level job openings in the global network of United Nations Information Centres are currently NOT advertised on the United Nations Careers Portal.
To apply for these local level job openings, email the following documents to careers (at) unic (dot) org, including the job opening number and your name in the subject of the email:
- A United Nations Personal History Profile (PHP) from Inspira. (What is this?)
- A duly completed, signed and scanned “UNIC Employment Application Checklist” form. (What is this?)
- A scanned copy of the required diploma.
- Do not wait until the last minute to apply for a job opening to allow enough time to prepare the required documents.
- Applications are NOT submitted in Inspira. Candidates only need to access Inspira to generate a United Nations Personal History Profile.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Failure to follow all relevant guidelines will disqualify applications from consideration.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.